Monday 16 November 2015

2015 favourites \ October

October is over and we're now officially allowed to freely talk about Christmas!  With that said, here's my final round-up for all things Autumnal, warm and cosy (Winter is here right?!)...

Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamon Cologne, Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Mascara, Max Factor Creme Puff Blush Gorgeous Berries, Fleur De Force Cosmic Bronze eyeshadow quad, Nars Dolce Vita Velvet Matte lip pencil, Loving Tan Dark Mouse, Carrie Underwood Storyteller, Clarins Hydraquench Cream




Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamon Cologne, Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Mascara, Max Factor Creme Puff Blush Gorgeous Berries, Fleur De Force Cosmic Bronze eyeshadow quad, Nars Dolce Vita Velvet Matte lip pencil, Loving Tan Dark Mouse, Carrie Underwood Storyteller, Clarins Hydraquench Cream


Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamon Cologne, Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Mascara, Max Factor Creme Puff Blush Gorgeous Berries, Fleur De Force Cosmic Bronze eyeshadow quad, Nars Dolce Vita Velvet Matte lip pencil, Loving Tan Dark Mouse, Carrie Underwood Storyteller, Clarins Hydraquench Cream



Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamon Cologne, Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Mascara, Max Factor Creme Puff Blush Gorgeous Berries, Fleur De Force Cosmic Bronze eyeshadow quad, Nars Dolce Vita Velvet Matte lip pencil, Loving Tan Dark Mouse, Carrie Underwood Storyteller, Clarins Hydraquench Cream

+Jo Malone London Mimosa & Cardamon Cologne is the one that just oozes Autumn for me, it's warm yet musky undertones take you to fields, leaves and at the same time an exotic old town.  This is one that can be worn during the day, at night and for those special occasions, it's truly delicious.

Lashes, when is it never about those lashes?  +Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes is the mascara that I always find myself coming back to, doing quite literally what it says in the name ... Not only does it plump your lashes though, it defines, lengthens helps hold that curl, a majestical item that gives you everything.

Earlier in the year Max Factor released their Creme Puff Blushers which were instantly compared to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushers and it's true, they're incredibly similar!  Reaching for those warmer shades I've been using Gorgeous Berries, which when applied with a light hand gives a beautiful colour to your cheeks.

+Fleur DeForce entered the world of blogger makeup this year and whilst at first I was slightly skeptical I can now easily banish those silly thoughts to a land far far away.  I snapped up the Cosmic Bronze quad and recently become some of my favourites, the colours blend, the pigmentation reminds me of that from Makeup Geek and the colour range itself gives you a weekend away sorted!

Autumnal lips mean it's perfectly acceptable to pop out a bold dark or bright lip, which meant for me I have found myself opting for +NARS Cosmetics Dolce Vita, a velvet matte lip pencil.  Work can mean that these bolder colours can be a bit difficult to keep on top of so Dolce Vita has added a deep browny rose colour to my lips, that 'lips but better shade' and it ticks a big box!

We may be coming in to the colder months but for me, I still need that hint of colour to my Caspar skin and Loving Tan mousse has fast become my new favourite.  Within 10 minutes of putting it on, I can be in bed, it dries that quick!  Being a redhead means I am extremely pale so the 'dark' shade gives me a more healthy glow that maintains itself for about 4-5 days without needing any sort of a scrub and re-application.  

Skincare this month and I'm back to my colder month staple+Clarins UK Hydraquench Cream.  Throughout the year my skin isn't dry, it's normal/sensitive, but when the wind comes out and the temperature drops I do find my skin suffers and this is the only thing that keeps it going, it's magical!

Keeping things warm in the colder months is essential and this H&M woven scarf is the key to this.  At the moment I can't find this online but if it crops up I'll update the post!  It goes with everything makes everything more cosy and has become a staple extremely quickly in my Autumn/Winter wardrobe.

To round off these favourites you can never go wrong with a little sing song and last month +Carrie Underwood dropped her latest album Storyteller.  If you like country music or feel like something different to listen to, I cannot recommend this young lady enough.  Her voice is sent from an angel, she is an angel and this album is angelic!  If you're lucky enough to have tickets to see her at the Country Festival held at the O2 next year ... I envy you!!

Jo Malone Mimosa & Cardamon Cologne, Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Mascara, Max Factor Creme Puff Blush Gorgeous Berries, Fleur De Force Cosmic Bronze eyeshadow quad, Nars Dolce Vita Velvet Matte lip pencil, Loving Tan Dark Mouse, Carrie Underwood Storyteller, Clarins Hydraquench Cream

Until next month ... when things will get Christmassy!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...