Friday 25 July 2014

Eve Lom : Cleansing Balm

You may or may not have noticed that cleansers, in particular cleansing balms have recently become a thing for me lately.  They leave your skin ridonculously soft and feeling fresh so it was time to give the Eve Lom Cleanser, available at £55 for 100ml (including a muslin cloth) from SPACE NK.  It is also available in 200ml to include 2 muslin cloths, but I went for the 100ml to start.


Described by Vogue as 'probably the best cleanser in the world', it was time to put this gem under the scope...
Rather than mix this with water, you simply take a small amount, that of a 10 pence piece, and rub between your fingertips.  Next gently massage in to your skin and feel that makeup literally melt away.  Enhanced with chamomile, cocoa butter, hops, clove and eucalyptus you might notice a rather pungent smell, something I'm still trying to get my nose to like, however the results keep making me reach back and put up with the scent.

This not only cleanses and removes makeup but also provides a gentle exfoliation with muslin cloth but the chamomile and cocoa butter working together, the clove and eucalyptus oils cleanse and the hop oils tone.  Really, could this product do anymore?  Yes, is the simple answer.  Not only removing face makeup, it effortlessly removes traces of any makeup, even the stubborn stuff, no scrubbing involved just sweet sweet massaging of the cleanser in to the focused area.


Another bonus is that your skin feels silky smooth once removed, there's no signs of dryness, nada.  Just pop on your moisturiser and any other bits and bobs, then you're done!


I guess the main question here is would I repurchase this?  The answer, probably, probably yes, but definitely not a no!  For me personally, I still find myself reaching for my Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm as I do find this leaves my skin feeling like actual silk but don't get me wrong, Eve Lom, this is one amazing product which I'll definitely be using up!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...