Thursday 20 February 2014

Charlotte Tilbury : K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Coachella Coral \ Review & Swatch

Charlotte Tilbury is continuing to take the world by storm, especially now during Fashion Week.  Flying all over the world providing multiple make-up looks for many designers she is putting her expertise in place.

Coachella Coral, K.I.S.S.I.N.G Falling From The Tree is the latest to creep in to my hands.



There's no denying that these lipsticks have one of the most incredible formations out there.  They're longevity, their pigmentation and the textures are all out of this world.  Even the application, with the special blend of waxes, you'll find the lipstick caressing your lips upon application.  There's no drags here.  Coachella Coral falls straight in to this category of utter lip licking perfection!


The packaging just reminds me of luxury, they're heavily weighted, don't worry you don't need to head to the gym before hand!  A golden rounded gripped barrel which fits perfectly in your hands, there's no slipping out of your hands, or it falling out your hands whilst applying.  Basically, first impressions from looking at these incredible lipsticks are just the beginning to a fabulous product.

Let's begin with the pigmentation of this colour.  Coachella Coral is as the name suggests a beautiful coral with a pink undertone, absolutely perfect for this Spring/Summer 2014.  It's opaque application means that you don't need to apply lashings to get that bold statement lip finish.  This isn't to say you shouldn't build up the colour, the formulation enables to easily build up as much lipstick as you want!


Now on to the longevity, as with many bold coloured lipsticks you don't want them to fade quickly or streak.  Get rid of all your fears by throwing them out the back door straight in to the bin!  This lipstick even amazed me by performing a strong 5 hours without needing to apply a sneaky top up.  Even a few drinks won't displace the lipstick, you'll still have that even application.


As you can see, Coachella Coral gives a multi-dimensional finish and all from the light-diffusing pigments secretly nestled away in each K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick.  Your lips are left looking flawless and full as the light catches you from different angles.

Finally for the formulation of this lipstick, which has fallen from the best tree in the world!  Where to start?  Let's start with the fact that these lipsticks are paraben free, we can now use as much of these lipsticks as we want with no worry to our health, result!  The K.I.S.S.I.NG. range also helps protect your lips from UV damage by filtering oxidative stress, basically meaning that they provide additional hydration to your lips throughout the day.  This also links to the longevity, they don't crack or crease on your lips and that little secret is why.



I absolutely adore the K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Fallen From The Tree lipsticks and my collection is growing.  If you are after that ultimate lip colour, I strongly recommend these for all the reasons mentioned above.  Words cannot even begin to describe my thoughts on these so here we have it:


BIG smiles!

If you fancy getting your luscious lips on this exceptional lipstick, in my opinion as essential for SS14, then click here where it is available for £23.00 from the Charlotte Tilbury website.  Or click here to see the whole Fallen From The Tree range, there's 10 in total to make your eyes fall in love with...



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...